Baby Lips. First, these lip balms melt nicely on my lips when applied, and it didn't feel greasy, waxy, or sticky. Shea butter is exceptionaly great for your skin and when I found out that Baby Lips contained shea butter I was definitely looking forward to trying them. They also contain anti-oxidants, a vitamin complex (that helps in preventing the oxidation of lip molecules and restore damaged cells), Centella (an Asia plant that hydrates while replenishing elasticity), and SPF 20.
My current lip balm has SPF 15 and I've had a hard time finding a different lip balm that: (1) works, (2) has a higher SPF, and (3) is reasonably priced - as I refuse to spend a fortune on anything. So I was really glad that Baby Lips has SPF 20 and actually works in healing my lips. The company claims that it will renew your lips to your natural condition in four weeks, giving you baby-smooth lips. But mine only took three days! It made my lips super smooth and kissable, and gave them a nice sheer shine.
The only downside would be is that I thought they would be flavored, but they're not (well, I couldn't taste anything). They smell quite nice though, but I did find myself having to reapply it after eating or drinking, but that's pretty normal among lip balms, so meh.
As a BzzAgent I received 5 of the 6 Baby Lips varieties. They come in 2 clear varieties (Quenched and Peppermint) and 4 tinted varieties (Cherry me, Pink Punch, Peach Kiss, and Grape Vine).
Here's a small breakdown of what I thought of each: (I don't have the best sense of smell, so bare with me).
- Quenched - To me it smells like a cross between watermelon and bubblegum.
- Peppermint - Gives your lips a nice minty feeling.
- Cherry me - Nice cherry smell and enhanced the color of my lips.
- Pink punch - Smells like bubblegum/punch. A nice light Barbie doll pink color. I usually avoid pinks since they tend not to look so good on me, but not this one.
- Peach kiss - The first applications felt somewhat grainy. Gave my lips a very light peachy sheen. In a way it just slightly toned down the color of my lips which I liked since I'm a fan or nudes.
- Grape Vine - ?
The only one I haven't tried out yet is Grape Vine. But of course, as soon I purchase it I will share my thoughts. My skin tone is on the light side but I do see the some of the tinted ones being more noticeable on darker tones.
Finally, get your $1 off coupons HERE!