8/29/12

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration


So I received a sample of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 in my Summer Beauty Voxbox from Influenster. The first thing I looked for was if it was a broad spectrum sunscreen and indeed it is. Second, it's not greasy/sticky AT ALL like most sunscreens are. It goes on smoothly like any other lotion and quite moisturizing as I could definitely feel a difference in my skin after using it. It has a tropical scent that it goes well layered with my tropical scented body sprays. Check out here: http://www.hawaiiantropic.com/

So in the end.
PROS:
- Cute bottle.
- Moisturizing & lightweight formula.
- Great tropical scent.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF.
- Available in SPF 15, 30, & 50.
- Great for everyday use.
- Good for when layering scents as it compliments tropically scented body sprays.


CONS:
Contains oxybenzone (hence the rating of 5 on the Skin Deep website) - so I am a little eerie about applying it to my face.


Product received complimentary for testing & review purposes from Influenster.

 

No comments: